Excellent Direct Hire Opportunity!Our client is a progressive company that boasts great benefits. Our client is passionate about their people and their development and they will give you the freedom and autonomy to grow in your career. You will join a welcoming environment at a really exciting time in their journey. Our client is one of the world's leading dental companies. They are headquartered in Germany but have offices and teams in over 26 locations across the globe. They have been providing best-in-class quality products for over eight decades. Upon review of the job details below, please let me know if you are interested in being considered for their team!
In this valued role, you:
The position requires constant standing, walking, reaching, bending, climbing, and lifting up to 50 lbs. to perform the essential job functions.
- Will perform work in a safe and competent manner with minimal supervision.
- Will manage their area to surpass or meet department key performance indicators that apply to their position.
- Will maintain a neat and orderly work area and return tools and supplies to their storage areas directly following their use; assets will be managed and inventoried to ensure protection.
- Must complete appropriate paperwork and utilize software for entry and retrieval of operational data as necessary.
- Will be prompt and efficient on the job, and maintain a positive work ethic and related behaviors.
- Will be responsible to ensure all quality system procedures are followed within their area of control.
MAINTENANCE SKILL ELEMENTS:
- STEAM OPERATION
- MACHINERY REPAIR
- TOOL-DIE REPAIR
- COMPUTERIZED PRODUCTION
Requirements include ...
- High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Team player with initiative, excellent communication skills that is results driven
- Certification in HVAC, Carpentry, Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance preferred
Headquartered in North Central Indiana and founded in 2009, TalentSource Staffing is a sole source recruiting firm offering an awesome team of subject matter experts in talent acquisition! We are recruiting generalists and provide professional job placement in a wide range of disciplines and industries, including temporary and perm placement, payroll, and specialty staffing solutions to a wide variety of top notch clients! TalentSource Staffing is committed to establishing a long-term relationship with both their clients and candidates. They achieve their mission of providing superior customer service through customized talent solutions, with an emphasis on quality and continuous improvement. To learn more about TalentSource Staffing please visit us at www.talentsourcestaffing.com!