Seeking your next challenge with an outstanding employer that offers great pay and benefits with a focus on people?
**** This is a 3rd shift position working 10:30 pm - 7 am plus most Saturdays paying overtime! ****
Do you have solid experience working with PLC's, electrical, mechanical and preventative maintenance? In this busy role, you will take ownership of daily maintenance, electrical support, repair and troubleshooting of equipment.
Requirements include ...
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate’s degree in a technical field is preferred
- Minimum of 1+ years of industrial maintenance and electrical experience, PLC and food manufacturing industry experience is preferred
- Strong electrical, mechanical and hydraulic experience
- Ability to work in a team environment and a diverse workforce
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Able to lift 50 lbs. or more, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be flexible and able to work overtime and weekends, when required
Headquartered in North Central Indiana and founded in 2009, TalentSource Staffing is a sole source recruiting firm offering an awesome team of subject matter experts in talent acquisition! We are recruiting generalists and provide professional job placement in a wide range of disciplines and industries, including temporary and perm placement, payroll, and specialty staffing solutions to a wide variety of top notch clients! TalentSource Staffing is committed to establishing a long-term relationship with both their clients and candidates. They achieve their mission of providing superior customer service through customized talent solutions, with an emphasis on quality and continuous improvement. To learn more about TalentSource Staffing please visit us at www.talentsourcestaffing.com!