MRI - Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist JOB TYPE is indefinite/PRN, Part-time.
* WORK SCHEDULE for the MRI - Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist (approximate): Hours are approximately 1MRI - Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologistis a ARRT/MRI. Associates Degree in Radiologic Technology and a NYS license is required.
* EQUIPMENT: GE 1.5 Testa.
* JOB DESCRIPTION for the MRI - Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist: Allow 30-45 minutes per study.
* Experience in cross-sectional anatomy.
* Well versed in operational formats of MRI scanning including operation of monitors, controls, and recording devices.
* Must be able to use cryogen coding system and storage of equipment.
* Responsible in enforcing magnetic field safety for patients, operator and visitors.
* Must maintain a patient log, equipment service manual, cryogen delivery schedule, and all related statistics.
CALL for more INFORMATION. (315) 451-8585
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.