This position greets visitors, determining nature of visits and directing visitors to appropriate persons. The Receptionist may also have other duties such as recording and transmitting messages; keeping records of calls placed; providing information to callers and visitors; making appointments; keeping a log of visitors; and issuing visitor passes. In this position, one may also work on a computer and perform other routine clerical work that may occupy the major portion of the worker's time.
- Provide general receptionist support services, including, but not limited to:
- Assures the readiness of the reception for each working day; open the Office of the Administrator suite at the designated time and have all front desk activities fully operational at the start of business hours.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintain forms and office supplies required for front desk operations.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position shift hours: 7:30am-12:30 pm
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $14.88 /hour