Executive Assistant to CFO for A Super Fun Company!!
Wouldn't you like to work for a company that is so much fun to work for, you can't wait for Monday to arrive? Our client is an award winning, best places to work, super cool company that is growing like crazy.
This position works in the C suite but don't worry about having to get all dressed up for work. Not here! You can come to work in your jeans and have lunch in their on site cafeteria or go off site to any number of great places to eat.
Did we mention the benefits are extraordinary? Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Generous time off, Adoption assistance, College savings plans and even pet insurance for your furry best friend!
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Book complex domestic and international travel. Must have experience confirming passport and visa details.
- Manage an ever moving and full calendar.
- Organize and plan for meetings down to the smallest detail.
- Act as the liaison to other departments.
- Schedule and organize team activities including meetings and events.
- Manage outside vendors.
- Prepare presentation decks utilizing Powerpoint.
- Handle some personal assistant responsibilities including scheduling after hours dinners and family events.
If you posses these skills and are ready to make a move to high energy, creative and fun environment, contact Anne Weiland for a confidential conversation. Anne@apgsearch.com or call: 949-494-1420
- 7 plus years experience supporting a C suite executive.
- Outstanding Microsoft office skills including PowerPoint, Outlook Calendaring and e-mail, Word and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the bigger picture.
- A proactive approach to supporting the CFO
- Demonstrated ability to act with discretion when handling confidential matters.
- Experience working in a global organization.
- Strong work stability.
- BS Degree or equivalent experience