POSITION TITLE: Director of Planning & Analysis
POSITION LOCATION: Coastal CA
Directs the financial planning and analytics processes for health care system and affiliates, including supporting operations by identifying cost containment, process improvements, and revenue enhancements. Directs the operating and capital budgets preparation and long-range financial plan. Provides oversight over government reporting and compliance with federal and state statutes. Ideal candidate will have experience in hospital accounting MBA/CPA, with a diverse background in Financial Modeling and Financial Analysis. Ability to Manage multiple Managers, ability to maintain a Enterprise Budget for a multiple entity organization.
- MBA or MHA, preference to MBA/MHA and CPA.
- Budget Building and Planning
- Enterprise wide Budget for operations and capital,
- Creation of profitable analysis,
- Market Data,
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Data and Analysis
- Cost accounting,
- Strategize software
- Advanced reporting capabilities, including Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with specialized report writing systems.
MUST have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in financial Management, of which 5 years must be direct Hospital experience.