Job DescriptionNo sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Design Coordinator to work for us on-site with a client in Central Iowa. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will be responsible for dealing with, identifying and helping resolve field issues with test machines. Once these issues are identified, you will help with come up with solutions to these issues. Once these solutions are resolved and have gone through engineering, you will be responsible for getting these solutions shipped and put on the test machines. You will also help with coordinating locations for testing, work with these locations to identify what is needed for testing, and ship the machines back and forth from the test site.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, not needing a lot of direction.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with customers and suppliers.
- Strong technical background to understand machines and help troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to be a team player and work with many different personalities.