Top tier Pharmaceutical and Chemical Company in Marlborough, MA is expanding
a 6 month full time w-2 contract with benefits (can be renewed up to 4 years)
is looking to hire a Data Quality Facilitator
This position is responsible for maintaining and/or creating customer contact data content in accordance with established guidelines within Hologic systems. The Facilitator is responsible for supporting the data quality strategy which is to ensure data integrity through data governance. The Facilitator will communicate and partner with Sales, Sales Support, Service, Accounts Receivable and Marketing to accomplish this.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Contributing to on-going data maintenance and cleansing of customer contacts by driving data entry rules for data elements into Hologic systems
• Responsible for ongoing data quality initiatives such as match/merging, research, data cleansing, etc.
• Actively participate in team objectives
• Contribute to ongoing process improvement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to think analytically
• Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
• Must be able to work in an extremely fast-paced and, adapt easily to, a constantly changing environment
• Team player with a positive attitude committed to quality processes and outcomes
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
• Previous experience in a Master Data Management (MDM) or Data Steward role a plus
• Previous experience working with customer contact data quality a plus
• BA/BS degree or equivalent with 2-4 years of work experience
• Previous work experience in a medical technology company and/or a corporate environment a plus
• Flexibility to work an 8 hour shift anywhere between 7:30 AM and 6 PM M-F and occasional Saturdays