We are in need of a Customer Service Representative for a solid Electronics Manufacturing client of ours.
Here is the job description:
A typical day may include the following, along with additional duties as needed:
- Verifying and entering new customer orders.
- Reviewing open orders and reconciling any associated issues.
- Managing customer order expedites.
- Interfacing with the customer to provide a timely resolution to any outstanding account issues.
- Working with teams inside the organization to service various customer needs.
- Generating reports on customer activity.
- Extensive use of email (Outlook), Excel and internal business systems.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent knowledge of computer software applications including MS Outlook and MS Office, with strong Excel skills.
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
- Associates Degree/University Certificate or two-four years’ experience in a related role.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You love seeking new challenges and finding creative solutions. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll be creative enough to find it (with the support of the team).
- You are patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure.
- Real passion for excellence in everything you do as evidenced by your keen attention to detail.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to rapidly adapt.
- You are motivated and driven by volunteering for new challenges without being asked.
- You take ownership of your work and possess well-developed writing abilities.