The Collection Representative is responsible for making outgoing telephone calls and receiving incoming telephone calls to notify consumers about their delinquent accounts and work with them in a professional manner to resolve the debt.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Handle incoming telephone calls and make outgoing telephone calls to notify consumers of their delinquent account.
- Actively listen to consumers and answer questions about their account.
- Adhere to and be compliant with FDCPA, FCRA, FACTA, HIPAA, Regulation E, TCPA and other applicable federal. state and local laws as well as company policies and procedures.
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules based upon consumer's financial situations and in accordance with company and/or client policies and guidelines.
- Negotiate with consumers in an effort to resolve the delinquent
- Accurately record information In the collection system regarding the telephone call and status of collection
- Work toward and attain individual daily, weekly and monthly goal
- Abide by all policies as outlined within CBC Companies' Employee
- Experience working in collections or a call center preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to communicate information in an understandable
- Basic math and computer
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and work well with peers.superiors and subordinates.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and negotiate.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changes with
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Satisfactory credit history
- Operate in accordance with the laws regulating the collection i
- Proficiently execute CBCS' cal script and adhere to telephone guidelines.
- Achieve established monthly performance and production requirements.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear and is often required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, stoop, kneel or crouch. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Employee is required to wor1c at a desktop computer and/ or laptop and wear a headset.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $14.00 /hour