1. Answers telephone; responds to caller's routine questions and routes calls as appropriate. Talces messages for staff as requested. Initiates telephone calls when requested to do so by staff.
2. Serves as office receptionist; greets visitors, directs them/escorts them to destination, responds to questions.
3. Schedules appointments for office staff upon request. Maintains/updates appointment calendars.
4. Establishes and maintains all office files in accordance with ESLHA procedures and instructions of superiors. Serves as custodian of office files.
5. Types correspondence, memoranda, reports and other material for office staff. Talces minutes/notes of minutes upon request, and transcribes them.
6. In the course of performing clerical duties, operates various standard office equipment such as computer tenninals, typewriters, copy machines, calculators, postage meters, etc.
7. Prepares reports as instrncted and completes other technical assignments in support of the department's overall worldoad (e.g., completion ofreexaminations for management offices, Work Order reports in the Maintenance Department).
8. Performs other duties as assigned.