1. Assist with maintaining the financial health of the property by minimizing vacant unit days and vacancy loss. Collects data and documentation that wonld assist in preparing the Annnal
operating/Capital Fund budget and revisions as needed for the property. Collects resident rents and charges, and records payments in accordance with established procedure. Assist with the Enforcement of the Rent Collection Policy and the monitoring of non-payment eviction actions.
2. Completes annual and interim re-examinations properly according to the established schedule. Obtains, verifies and records information on current household income and family composition either throngh EIY documentation or third party verifications.
3. Operates and understands computer data entry as well as manipulating computer applications to generate needed reports. Submits 50058's to PIC and corrects and resubmits any errors reported.
4. Schedules and assist in conducting annual housekeeping inspections, participates in the UPCS and REAC inspections as well as any special inspections.
5. Reviews weekly and monthly reports on emergency, urgent, routine and preventive maintenance work orders performed on assigned properties. Accepts inquiries/complaints from residents regarding
maintenance se1·vices and monitors follow-up action. Attempts to resolve problems, seeking guidance and approval from the Property Manager when appropriate, or when policy requires.
6. Works closely with Property Manager, maintenance and modernization staff to ensure that modernization funds are used most effectively in addressing the physical improvements of the property. Submitting recommendations for future improvements about capital work needed and participating in the development of the capital plan.
7. Documenting, tracking, and maintaining information on criminal activities (Part I and Part II). Making recommendations to improve security.
8. Enforces all provisions of the dwelling lease. Assist with correspondence and conferences with lease violators. Obtains all necessary documentation on lease violators, and assist with eviction action against residents in accordance with state law, HUD regulations, policies and procedures, seeking guidance from supervisor as necessary.
9. Performs all tasks related to leasing, including showing units to prospective residents, conducting move-in and move-out inspections,
p1·eparing leases for execution by Property Manager, issuing keys, taking ID's and providing the new resident with an orientation.
10. Assist with the development of a strategic marketing and implementation plan for attracting qualified applicants to the property.
11. Responds to emergencies at sites during non-business hours.
12. Attempts to resolve all resident grievances and processes all unresolved grievances according to the Grievance procedure and with the Property Manager's approval.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.